In response to so many of our clients calling us and asking for design help, we decided to create a new premier service called Interior Therapy transformations.We wanted to provide the interior design guidance you need and make the process as simple as possible. Sometimes you need a little help and sometimes you need a lot. So we offer blocks or sessions of four hours. You can purchase one session or as many as you need. There is no obligation beyond your first session so you have complete control over your budget and your time.
How can you use your Interior Therapy sessions? There are many different ways we can help. Here are a few examples of when you might want to call us and book a session.
- You're selling your home and want to stage it to sell. You need decluttering, organizing and updating advice.
- You've sold your large home, are down-sizing and need advice on what to keep, what to sell and suggestions on how to design your new space.
- You've married and are trying to combine two households of furniture and two different design styles.
- You've outgrown your home's decor but aren't sure how or where to begin to update it.
- You want to remodel but aren't sure where to begin or what contractors to call.
- Your kids have moved out and you're ready to create a new home office or guest bedroom.
- You've bought a second home and need help decorating to suit your lifestyle
- You know you want a change but aren't sure how to get the look you want
We suggest starting with one session and adding more as needed. What can you expect with one session? We'll get a lot accomplished in four hours. You'll have clear guidance to your next step and for some of our clients that may be all they need. Just a little help to get on the right track.
Call us today for more information and pricing. Talk to you soon!